Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Time!!!

It's Halloween Time!!!!

Beware of ghost, witches and spiders.


I love this time of year, my favorite season is fall. I love the crisp air, the cool nights, the leaves falling from the trees and sweatshirt weather. Although we don't have much of this here in Texas, I still love fall. Kylie was dying to get the Halloween decorations out, not only so that we could decorate the house also so she could get into the costume box and try on costumes to see what she could be for Halloween this year. You'll have to wait and see what she decided on.

Here we are having fun with a few of our favorite decorations.




Tiffani had been gone most of the day doing things for school and getting ready for Homecoming, when she walked into the house and saw the house decorated she said, "I love the house when it is all decorated for Halloween. I love this time of year." I put in this scented candle the other day and the kids were all saying it smells like Fall/Halloween time. I think I may be passing on my love for this time of the year to my kids.

2 comments:

Ally said...

cute decorations! I need to get mine out!

Chinoville said...

We love Halloween! My kids love all of your decorations. Everytime I drop Jaycee off for piano Kelcey always tells me that your yard is decorated better than ours!!