Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tiffani's First Job!!

My friend Kara and I decided to SURPRISE Tiffani and Ryan (her son) while they were at work by showing up and taking some pictures of them working. I had been telling Tiffani that I was going to come in a get some pictures of her, I don't think she thought I would really do it. (She should really know her mother better than that by now.) When we first walked in they weren't too happy to see us. Once the customers left and I started to take pictures they started to WARM up to us.


TIFFANI, not to happy that I am there.
RYAN starting to warm up to us a little bit.

The group of workers that would let me take a picture of them, three of them hid in the back.
We couldn't see Tiffani behind the line so Ryan picked her up so that we could get the two of them and the Papa Murphy's sign.

WORKING HARD on making my dinner.

What SERVICE we got, they even helped take our purchases out to the car.
They'll do this for anyone just in case you wanted to know!!

Tiffani has been working at Papa Murphy's since June. She is working about 8-10 hours a week.
I guess if you count babysitting then this would be her second job.

2 comments:

kara said...

The pictures look great! I'm glad we did that. It will be so fun for them to have in the future. Kara

Julie said...

I really think that Tiffani looks cute in her Papa Murphys outfit and you are such a fun mom to go take pictures! Good luck with school! I sure miss you guys, I really want to come and visit you!