Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Courtney and the Bike Crew!!


I know that Courtney says she doesn't like riding her bike to school, but how can you not enjoy the exercise and the comradery with riding with a group of friends. Courtney even got a new bike. I think she was a little relieved when she had a two flat tires, that couldn't be fixed so, Mike said it would be better to put the money to a new bike then to two new tires. I guess she didn't want to ride the bike that she got when she was 8. ( I don't know why.)hehe
Courtney's friend, Julia ended up getting the same bike too. I think the girls will really enjoy riding when the weather cools just a bit. I am really enjoying not having to fight the traffic to pick her up from the school.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Riding bikes is so fun! I just got my first bike ever so I'm all excited about the bikes!

Mar~ said...

What a great looking bike crew!
Love it!