Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming


Tiffani had a hard time deciding if she even wanted to go to Homecoming this year, but in the end I think she had a great time and was glad that she went.
Getting ready!!

Tiffani got this dress, Thursday night, two days before Homecoming.
Doesn't she look so beautiful.
Tiffani and Amanda being funny.
The group that Tiffani went with.

Tiffani had a hard time deciding if she even wanted to go to Homecoming this year. She kept going back and forth. Then she asked if she and I could just go out to dinner and a movie that night. I was excited that she wanted to hang with me instead of going to homecoming. Then she decided she was going to go. I think it might have had to do with the fact that the group she was going with all had dates except her. Then she was told that some other people were coming that didn't have dates either. So I think that's why she decided to go. She came home that evening saying she was glad she went and had a great time even though the dance was lame.

4 comments:

Allie said...

Man! She's gorgeous! I was looking through old pics the other night and found some from our wedding. Tiff was so little and wouldn't let go of Chris's hand. Time goes by too fast.

Aimee Memory said...

She looks beautiful! I am glad that she had a great time!

Ashley said...

She looks gorgeous! I'm so glad that I could help her out by doing her toe nails. I love the Halloween decorations too. It's one of my favorite holidays! :)

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Tiffani is too pretty! And I love your decorations, Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year too! I really need to get some decorations now that I have a house to decorate!!! So FUN!