Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Chambers' Birthday Season Is Here!!!

Kylie turns 7 and has a Hannah Montana Party!!!!

Kylie's Birthday Cake. Normally I would have made her a cake but she saw this in the Walmart ad and she really wanted the Hannah Montana Cake. Besides it just made it easier for me.

Kylie blowing out her candles, her friend Maddy by her side.

Kylie's friends at the party all posing with Hannah Montana.





Mike's 40th BirthdayThe girls and I made Mike his favorite yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I just want him to know what a wonderful husband and father he is. He is always trying to make our home a better place. I hope you had a great Birthday Mike!!! I love you.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to the whole Chambers Family is in order! It's that time of year for you guys. I love you!!!