Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where Have I Been Lately and My Allergic Reaction

I know I haven't been blogging lately just been busy with the Girls and School. I had my first A&P test for class and my first practical for lab. On my test for lecture, I got a 97 and I am still waiting on my Practical score. I also had to take this PSB test two weeks ago. My teacher was sick today, so here I am catching up with all the busy stuff we have been doing.

For Mike's Birthday we went out to dinner with some friends. Mike and I went to a movie and saw "Fool's Gold" a cute romantic movie. On our way home we stopped at the grocery store and then to Walmart to return one of the gifts Kylie got for her Birthday because it was broken. As I am walking into Walmart my eyes start itching, before long my whole body is itchy, I get to the car and tell Mike we need to hurry home cause I am just so itchy. We get home and my eyes are swelling and I have hives on my body and then my lips start tingling. Mike gives me a Benadryl to help, and then precedes to take me to the Hospital. By the time we get there the Benadryl has kicked in and I am no longer itching, but my eyes especially the Left eye is swollen pretty good. I convince Mike to take me home thinking that by the morning all should be well. Not true, my left eye is pretty much swollen shut. I know this picture isn't that great but here is what my eye looked like a couple hours after going to the Doctor and telling me that I must have had an allergic reaction to something and to take Benadryl and Claritin to help. Who knows what I had a reaction to but I hope it never happens again.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Lisa,
That's what my eyes looked like after I tattooed my eyeliner! Gorgeous but let's not keep having allergic reactions, that's a little bit too scary!