Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentine's Day

I love this day!!! Mike is a wonderful husband and a thoughtful father. He bought a dozen red roses and he gave one to each of the girls and the other 8 were mine. He takes such good care of us and wants all of us to feel special. I got the girls the cutest socks for Valentine's Day. Here are Ashley and Kylie at their class parties. I wish I would have taken a picture of the flowers they were so pretty but I forgot.

This is Randy, he is in Kylie's class and he calls Kylie "the boss" because she always knows what to do and he likes her to help him.
Ashley showing Kylie that she won a packet of coupons for the rest of the school year. Like: Sitting at the teachers desk, Getting to take off one page of the Homework packet.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Holy blogging Lisa!! I'm so glad you are back! I've had a few bad allergic reactions like that and they are scary. Was it something you ate maybe? Happy Birthday Mike, sorry we are late. Happy Birthday Kylie, again we are slackers. I hope that you are all well and congrats on the test score and good luck with the rest Lisa!