Monday, January 12, 2009

Quotes

Here are a couple of quotes that I found and thought I would share them with you.
In Primary this year we are focusing on the families. We as a Primary Presidency decided to spotlight the families in our ward. One of the questions that we asked on the spotlight questionnaire was, "What is your family quote or motto?" I left that one blank for now and I am trying to find a family quote that we could use. I think I really like this first one. I figure I have a little while that I can keep looking then maybe we well have a family vote on which one they would like to have as are family quote or motto.

We would love to have you share with us your family quote or motto.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

I love both of those Lisa. I've been thinking about a family motto too. I would love to do some vinyl lettering that says, "No empty Chairs" maybe in the family room where it will be special to just our family, then below it in a smaller font put, “We must cherish one another, watch over one another and gain instruction, that we may all sit down in heaven together” - Lucy Mack Smith I haven't done it yet because I'm concerned the bottom quote may be too long... But I love the idea of having a family motto.