Saturday, January 31, 2009

Eight is Great and so is Kylie!!

I can't believe that my baby is turning eight next Friday. What a great and special birthday.
We are glad that Kylie has chosen to get baptized the day after her birthday. She is happy that both of her grandparents are going to be able to be here, for her birthday and for her baptism.

Here is the announcement we sent out, if you didn't get one, it may be because I don't have your correct e-mail address. Just know that any of our family and friends that would like to share this special day with Kylie are welcome to come.



(Sorry, the picture didn't fit as the blog place is making it fit funny. It says: Your invited to join us for the baptism of Kylie Chambers, February 7, 2009, at 3:00 p.m. at the Frisco West Building)

Here are just a few (okay, a lot, I was having a hard time only picking a few) pictures of Kylie in the years before turning 8. Kylie, we feel so blessed to have you in our family. You bring us much joy and happiness. You were a happy baby and have been such a delightful child. Through all of your phases, the baby stage, riding your pink big wheel, the happy toddler stage, your friend Michael, your love of horses, Dora, Preschool with your friends, swimming, and just your happy face, we love you Kylie.






4 comments:

A. Burge said...

Kylie is adorable. They grow up so fast. I was sad when Kayleigh got baptized - it seems like they grow up over night!! So sweet!

Ramsey said...

That was so fun to see her grow over the years through those pictures! I only remember the 3 year old Kylie! She is a beautiful girl. I especially like the picture of Kylie on the blue bike and Michael on the pink one. So cute!

Aimee Memory said...

Kylie was the cutest baby. I can't believe how fast our little ones grow up. When you moved to Frisco, she was only three. I have never seen that picture with Kirsten either. I love that!! They were so cute that year. I hope she has a great birthday and baptism day.

Julie said...

Kylie you have grown up too fast and are soooo beautiful! We love you and are sad we couldn't make it to your baptism!