Friday, January 9, 2009

An Ice Day!!!

I know that I am little behind maybe I will get caught up before I head back to school.

I was so excited, I had just finished finals and had a week to get ready for Christmas while the girls were still in school. It was December 15, Courtney had a piano recital that evening as we came out it was raining and that rain was starting to freeze. We had been invited to go to a friend's house for FHE after the recital. As we are getting ready to leave our friends house none of the kids wanted to leave and were saying I wish it was Friday so we could have a sleep over. I said well they probably are going to delay school tomorrow with this freezing rain. We the parents decided to let the kids have a sleep over. Much to my prediction school wasn't just delayed it was canceled.

Here are some pictures of our fun evening and the girls spending the day together. Needless to say I didn't get too much done that day but we had fun.

Getting ready for bed.
This is our snow and ice that canceled school.



Even though these pictures don't look like it was that bad, there where some areas where it was worse.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I would take snow over freezing rain anyday! Cute pics! Miss you guys, there is a note for you on my blog.