Friday, October 31, 2008

Ashley at Camp Jolt

The week of October 15-17 Ashley went on a school camp. Unfortunately I was unable to make it as I had a test that week. I was happy that one of Ashley's friends mom was going and knew that she would watch over my little girl. She had a lot of fun and we all missed her terribly. We were happy to have her home with us on Friday. I bought Ashley a disposable camera for her to take pictures so that she could tell us all about her three days away from home.
Here are the pictures that she took. What priceless pictures of what she saw on her trip.




These picture Michelle, Ashley friends mom took of Ashley doing the Zip-line.


This is Ashley and McKenzie.

I love this picture of Ashley I don't know how to turn it the right way, sorry that you have to look at it sideways, but I love that she is so happy and having a good time.
In her bag I packed a letter for her to read every day and a treat, each letter I asked her to write down something that she enjoyed about that day or what was her favorite part.
Here is what she wrote:
Day 1
1. Going on the night hike.
2. Finding rocks and then we got to smash some.
Day 2
1. Going on the Zip Line
2. Going in the water trying to catch fish and stuff.
3. Doing the GPS Scavenger Hunt.
Day 3
I asked her what her favorite part of her trip had been:
The Zip line!!!!
And I think she would also say coming home to better food and my mom.

No comments: