Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Back!!!

This could be a very long post but I think I'll just break it down into a couple....Please be patient as I get myself caught up.... as this is the way that I record what the Chambers have been up to. Here is what we have been up to for the last few months!

The last post was Tiffani going to Prom....then it was her birthday! A few of her friends came and decorated her room....it was a little crazy, but she was glad that they did as they have been having some issues between them.





One of Tiffani's friend asked her if she would take her senior pictures for her...I think she did an awesome job. I asked her if she wanted to take pictures of her sisters for me...she said she would think about it. Here are just a couple of pictures that she took that day...she took a ton and they all turned out so great!


Courtney...has been busy with tennis!


Serving( I think)Getting some advice from the coach.
Running up to hit the ball.
Winning her match...she was so happy!

Courtney then had her birthday...she had a couple of her friends over to watch a movie and to just hang out.

Her friends at school had decided to stuff her locker with her favorite candy and pop...but they got in trouble for stuffing her locker ( I guess it is a rule you cant stuff your friend's locker with candy) and the stuff got confiscated and held in the office until after school.
What fun friends Courtney has!

My Courtney she is just a happy kid...I love her smile and her laugh...She makes our home a happy place!!
Her gifts.
Courtney, Lexi, MaCall, Julia, and Alexis
Watching a scary movie...why do they like these scary movies?

Dancing and Singing...oh what fun!

Ashley had her birthday...she wanted to go clothes shopping...she got some birthday money from her grandma and grandpa Christensen and from us. So Ashley and I went to lunch and shopping it was a fun day hanging out together!


Outfit #1
Outfit #2
Outfit #3


New Swimming Suit!


Easter!

Coloring Easter Eggs...it not quite the same as your children get older....Tiffani is either off with friends or working...and Courtney is just to busy to be with us...It makes me sad that my children are getting older but I love seeing them developed into these great young adults. I am just glad that Ashley and Kylie still love coloring Easter Eggs!


Mike coloring eggs...I tell the girls you are never too old to color Easter Eggs.
Ashley and Kylie coloring eggs.
Ashley and Kylie counting the eggs they found...and dividing them up since Courtney and Tiffani didn't want to go on an Eater Egg Hunt with them.
New Easter Dresses.

Making Jam!

I love freezer jam, its my favorite...we had just opened our last container... Costco had their big things of strawberries ...so Mike grabbed me a few containers and I made jam....It is so yummy!



All done and now we are stocked for another year!

2 comments:

A. Burge said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you're posting again. I've been thinking about you and what you guys have been up to. It looks like you've been busy celebrating! Can't wait to see what else you've been up to!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Wow, busy, busy....so glad you are back at the blog. I have missed you. Hope you all are having a great summer, enjoy!