Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just a quick update;

The Chambers are all doing well and still alive.
I am unable to keep up with everyone's stuff and school and post. So I will not be posting till after May 14. Which is the last day of school for me.

Also, I did not make it into the Hygiene Program this year. Many of you have asked and I just wanted to let you know. I am okay, I know that everything works out for a reason and its just not my time right now.

Here is my favorite song right now, I love it, it is keeping me motivated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

I know its a Miley Cyrus song, but that's what happens when you have tweens that love her and you listen to her music a lot in your house.

3 comments:

A. Burge said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the hygiene program. If I lived closer I would so be there with lots of chocolate and diet coke!! I believe things happen for a reason too. There must be something better in store for you. Good luck with finishing up school and keep your chin up - you are wonderful and talented, things will work out!

Lauren said...

I feel so bad about the hygiene program- I am glad to hear that you're doing well with it though. I am just so impressed with your dedication in going back to school!

Ramsey said...

I agree Lisa, everything happens for a reason. Sometimes I think if we could only see things through our Heavenly Father's eyes we would be so grateful for some of our biggest temporary disappointments. When the time is right, you'll get in! What a fantastic example you are to your girls!