Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prom

Leading up to Prom there was much drama. I convinced Tiffani that she still needed to go and have fun even if some of her friends weren't going and were making her feel bad for going. She asked a guy that she had gone out with before if he would like to go with her. We thought the drama would be over with but it seemed to just keep growing. Those who had said they wouldn't go were now going and Tiffani was a little hurt that they made such a big deal about her going. In the end she had an okay time but is glad that THAT NIGHT IS OVER.

Even though the night wasn't all that she thought it would be she looked very pretty. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments and standing up for what she believes in.

Getting ready, she was mad at me for taking this picture, I need to work on my stealth skills.


Tiffani and her date Shawn.

Shawn,Tiffani, Amanda and Sean.

Tiffani and her friend Amanda.

The girls that went.
The Limo that they rented. It was so sweet.
Driving away.

9 comments:

Allie said...

Tiffani, you are GORGEOUS!!! I seriously can't believe that you are this old, I know I keep saying it...

gretchen said...

Tiffany looks beautiful! Love the dress.

Ramsey said...

What beautiful pictures! Honestly I can't believe your daughter is old enough to be going to prom! What a fun night!

Tami said...

What cute girls you have. Looks like they had fun.

Unknown said...

Tiffani you are beautiful. It is hard to believe you are 17. You are a wonderful young women.

Julie said...

Tiffani looks gorgeous and Shawn's cute :)

A. Burge said...

Tiffani looks so pretty! Ben can sort of remember her but I don't know if he's just saying that because she's cute!! Ben won't go to prom!!

Hey, send me your email address so I can put you on my blog - going private. mrsburge@msn.com

Chinoville said...

Tiffani looks so pretty. How fun to go in that huge limo!

Kristin said...

Tiffani looks gorgeous. (Cute boy that went with her, too.) I wish she and Aubrey lived closer to each other.