Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tiffani

On Sunday August 24, 2008, in Sacrament Tiffani was recognized for completing all the requirements to earn her Young Woman's Medallion.
I am so proud of Tiffani and all the things that she is accomplishing in her life. She is growing up way to fast for me and I wish that I could make her stop or freeze time so that she could just stay this age for a while longer. Here are some things that I love about her: she thinks before she does things, she just doesn't do something just spur of the moment or because everyone else is doing it, if she doesn't feel good about something she won't follow along, she doesn't let others sway her decisions. She stands up for what she believes in and has a good heart and is nice to others. She loves to have fun and hang out with her friends and family. Tiffani, thank you for being a such a great example to your younger sisters and thanks for making our family fun.

(Just a side note Tiffani finished her Personal Progress in May)

2 comments:

Mar~ said...

Way to go Tiffani!
I am so glad that you were able to finally receive your medallion in church. I'm not quite sure why it didn't happen in May, but I am really happy that you have it now. You deserve it. And, you looked lovely!

LoriT said...

Such a beautiful girl, inside and out! Congrats, Tiffani!