Sunday, June 1, 2008

School Projects and a Play

One of Ashley's school projects this year was to do a Diorama on a Book she read. The book she read was, "Prilla and the Butterfly Lie". This was her diorama, she did most of the work herself. Tiffani and Madison helped her since I was studying for a test.This is the pillow Courtney made in Skills for Living. She has really enjoyed this class. She has learned to cook, sew, and take care of flour babies.
Kylie was a lion in the 1st grade play, something about a circus. She was giving one of the solo parts. She was happy that she had gotten a part but wanted the solo part that had more signing in it. She is our little performer. Also, I need to thank my good friend Allie for helping me get Kylie's costume together. I had two test that week and a paper to write, so Allie made Kylie's headpiece for me. She is the greatest friend and really saved me that week.
Kylie and her friends.



Kylie singing her part. She did such an awesome job.

No comments: