Sunday, June 1, 2008

Done with School!!!!

I am back. Finished up with the semester and then took an express class for my computer requirement. Now I have started to enjoy my summer, one more week and the girls will be joining me in our summer vacation. I would like to catch you all up on what's been going on in the Chambers' house since my last blog date in March. (Wow I can't believe I went so long. ) Anyways I will start with where I left off:
Ashley: received a Commended Score on her TAKS test for 2007. ( they give them their medals the next year.) One for reading and the other for Math. I am so proud of her and all her hard work that she has been doing in school.




Tiffani: turns Sweet Sixteen!! Her friends and us threw her a surprise Birthday Party.
She was really surprised and I was worried that she was starting to catch on to us. It was really fun and she had a great time. Here are some pictures of that fun evening:

Coming home with Madison she was the decoy to get her out of the house.

Surprise!!! Her friends loved spraying her with silly string and throwing glitter on her, she was covered and so was my house. (they had fun, I guess that makes up for the mess.)



Playing games and opening presents.


Blowing out candles.


Tiffani's Young Women's Leader Sister Gilcrest gave her a dozen pink roses, they were so pretty.

That crazy Texas weather: We had a huge rainstorm that flooded the golf course just right by us. Here are some pictures of the golf course as it was getting flooded and pictures of it a few days later.



My darling daughters: Ashley and Kylie out with their Dad taking pictures of the golf course.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay! You are back! Congrats with finishing up another semester of school! You will be done in no time. Your girls are so grown up, I can't wait to see you all!