Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Week

This is my last week before heading back to school. The girls all went back on Monday.
I decided to organize and do some deep cleaning. On my list is:
deep clean upstairs
deep clean downstairs
organizing Ashley and Kylie's room
Make a menu from now till March 17( that is when Spring Break is)
Start reading my Anatomy Book
Do a big grocery shopping
Paint some shelves
Get my sharing time ready for the last Sunday of the month
Update blogg and change background.
I hope I can get it all done.

I really should play, but instead I feel like I need to get my house ready for the semester of studying and not being able to do all that detail cleaning that needs to be done.
I did go and have a facial today, one of my piano student's mom does this and she gave me a facial. It was so nice. I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far.
I have exercised for four straight days now. I am still having to work on the eating hopefully when I get back into school I wont be as tempted to eat because I 'll be at school.

4 comments:

Allie said...

Whoa! It looks like I caught you in the middle of changing your background! I'm excited to see it! You are a much better woman than me, I would have just played and left the house alone. But, this is coming from a mom that doesn't EVER have any free time when her children are all in school. ;)

Julie said...

Love your background! Exercising four days in a row is AWESOME! I wish we could exercise together! I'm so happy you have a blog now. Hey, will you share your menu with me?!? I seriously need help with food ideas. One of my goals this year is to FEED MY FAMILY real food. Pathetic that it has to be a goal but it is and does!

The Chambers Family said...

Yes, I will share my menu ideas with you, if you share some of yours with me. I wish we could exercise together too. I would probably push myself harder if I had a partner to exercise with.

Allie said...

Amen. I'm not doing well because Chris is my enabler and I need someone to work out with. I want recipes too! I'll share!