Monday, August 3, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I can't believe how behind I am.....story of my life!!
We had a such a great time hanging out with friends at their pool, eating hamburgers and playing with babies. The girls were in heaven! Here are a few pictures of the day, not too many of us swimming as the girls just wanted to hold those adorable babies.




Courtney holding Kyle.



Nate jumping into the water.

Cutie Carli!!!

Cute Hallie!

Liz and Josh with Hallie


Later that day we went over to our friends that live in Aubrey, we went swimming and had a BBQ it was a great day with friends.



2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Looks like your summer had a great start....what else have you been doing.

Ramsey said...

What a fun day! I miss having a pool in the backyard. Texas has its perks! I loved growing up there!