Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Day!!

Tiffani for her photojournalism class had to do a day in the life of someone. She decided to pick me, her mother, I felt honored as she was thinking of one of our friends and her cute kids. (It may have been that I was the most convenient, but I am thinking it was cuz she thinks I am a great subject to photograph.) I do realize that I am not that photogenic and many of these pictures do not flatter me.

Here are some of the pictures that she took in the day of my life:

Fixing the girl's lunches and getting everyone ready for school. I was also on a great workout schedule has school hadn't started yet.

This was a project, I had started before Christmas, a friend of mine had made these cute bags and I really wanted to make one for each of the girls. I got three of them done with the help of my friend, Brooke. I still had one left to finish plus I wanted to make one for my sister and me. I got them all done the day that Tiffani was taking pictures. I'll have to post a picture of these adorable bags that I made.

The never ending chore, laundry.

Teaching a piano student.

Getting dinner ready.

Going to pick up the girls or run them some where.
Tucking my wonderful girls into bed. My favorite part of the day winding down and spending some one on one with them.
Back to work, cleaning up after dinner. Now that the semester has started I usually head into the den and study till bed. I love being a mom and I have been so happy that I have been able to stay at home and raise our daughters, thanks Mike for providing for our family so that I could stay home and be with the girls. Thanks Tiffani for wanting to take pictures of me and spotlighting what I do in my day. I love my day.

10 comments:

A. Burge said...

You are amazing and you are doing a wonderful job raising your girls. It was fun to see a day in your life - it's a lot like mine!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Allie said...

I love staying home too, except on the days that I wonder what I was thinking, but those are few. :p
This was fun!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Your a busy mama!! Your day looks a little like my days. I love staying home too. It's such a rewarding feeling, and I can't think of anything else I would rather be doing.

gretchen said...

What a handsome piano student! The exercise challenge is ON!

Julie said...

Ummm you are pretty much AMAZING! I love you and have always looked up to you and have wanted to be as good a mom as you are!!

LoriT said...

Whew! I am tired just reading this post and seeing the great pictures!

Chinoville said...

It's amazing how much we do as mom's. I love being a stay at home mom, it's the best job in the world. Jaycee is missing you as her piano teacher. We haven't found anyone here, yet!

gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday!

Lauren said...

Someone should publish this- to see how busy a day in the life of a mom is! I think you look GREAT in the pictures! Will Courtney forgive us for paying her 2 weeks late for babysitting? I feel so bad!

Ramsey said...

How fun looking into a day in your life! You do keep busy doing GOOD things. Where is the picture of the finished bag??