Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My List of Things that I am Thankful For....


I have been a little crazy with life and school and haven't been able to find a lot of time for blogging but I just wanted share a few things that I am thankful for:

1. My Family (they mean the world to me can't even imagine my life without them and the joy that they bring into it.)
2. The Gospel ( this brings me so much joy and peace, I would be sad and not in a good place if I didn't have it in my life.)
3. My Parents and siblings (what great people, they have taught me wonderful things in my life and I admire all of them for where they are in their lives.)
4. Mike's Family ( I love that they are a part of my life and the life of my family and how they make my children feel loved.)
5. Friends ( I love being around people and my friends help to make my world feel complete.)
6. That we have a home, food,clothes and cars (Mike found a car to replace the Honda)

7. That Mike loves to make our yard look so nice.

8. That it only takes us 5-8 minutes to get to church now that our new building is done.
9. That gas is down to $1.63/gallon.
10. School. ( I am glad that I have the opportunity to fulfill my dream of completing my college education. I am glad that my kids go to school in a great school district and that they are receiving an awesome education.)
11. I am thankful that I really could make this list longer.

I truly do feel blessed in my life and I feel very grateful for the blessings that I do have.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Mike's brother took that picture when we were out in Utah for my niece's wedding. By the way your yard does look beautiful!

Aimee Memory said...

Nice ride!!