Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Murder, Mystery Party!!

The girls wanted to have a Halloween party, I told them they could if they had their parties together. They both had ideas on who they wanted to invite and their lists were huge. I told them that I didn't think we could comfortably have more than about 15 people. They came up with a combined list, and then we came up with the idea of a Murder, Mystery Party.

I told the girls that I would write the script since I had seen some ideas online. If only I had thought through the idea. After I had done a lot of the work I realized that I could have just bought one online for $30. It turned out to be way more time consuming than I thought it would be, especially since I am not a writer. My friend Staci, helped me out.

In the end the kids had a good time. They dressed up for their parts, played the murder mystery game, watched a scary movie (Prom Night) and then played Rock Band on the PS3.





The Characters for the night:
Lady Victoria - Tiffani
Watson Sherlock - Conner
Jane Meadowbrook - Courtney
Dr. Drake - Caden
Lady Lavender - Melanie
The eccentric billionaire-(King Tut) -Cole
Miss Scarlet - Brooke
Dr. Green -Mike
Mrs. Marmson -Michelle
Sergeant Gray - Jared
Dr. Newton - Julia
Colonel Mustard - Spencer (Nickname was Colonel Mutard due to a mis-read line)
Ima Gudsweeper -Madison
Butler Hemsley - Chase
Ms. Peach -Macall
Tracy Fibers - Krista

The victim of the murder was Sergeant Gray, his murder was done by Ima Gudsweeper with the help of Butler Hemsley.

No comments: