Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Brother comes to visit/Thanksgiving

It was so fun having my brother come and visit with Jake and Katie. We had a great time. These are some of the fun things we did. On Tuesday I had class so Mike and Brad took the kiddos to the Dallas World Aquarium and everyone seem to really enjoy it. The Fish
The Shark!!

The Kiddos


On Wednesday we went bowling we wont talk about the scores just that we all had a great time. Then we played laser tag and I was the laser tag queen.(I had the highest score of anyone, it made up for my bowling score.)


Tiffani being the serious bowler.

Katie waiting her turn.Mike and Brad comparing balls or are the talking about how to get the best spin on the ball?


Look at that form, too bad the ball went into the gutter.


Then later we went to the mall while Tiffani had drivers ed and ate lunch. Came home and played PS3 and went for a walk to feed the ducks. The older people except Lisa went to the movie and saw Beowulf. (They said it was awful)


The Ducks, they were very hungry!!


The girls on the top of our make shift hill.

Thanksgiving Day!!!! I wanted to make sure that the boys got something to eat before heading off to the big game so I woke up and got the turkey in the oven by 6:00 a.m. not realizing that it would be done in 3 and half hours. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner for breakfast at 10:30 a.m.. Everything was done and cleaned up by 12:00 they boys left for the Dallas Cowboys game and the girls went off to the movie Enchanted. It was such a nice day. Many things to be thankful for, we are so blessed and it was great having my brother and his family here with us. Brad thanks for coming, I love you.


Mike carving the Turkey


Everyone ready to eat Thanksgiving Brunch!!

Brad and I having a good laugh.



Yummy Pies!!!

The boys getting ready to go to the DALLAS COWBOYS GAME!!!


Friday we woke up then decided to go shopping and we had fun. The kiddos stayed home and played PS3. And I even got Brad and the gang to the airport on time. It was great having you all here and come back anytime. And for those of you that haven't visited us the door is always open.

Jake and Courtney playing a game.


Ashley and Kylie


3 comments:

Allie said...

Looks like fun!! We miss you guys! I hope that you enjoyed your sweet potatoes, now I know why you woke me up @ 6:00 a.m.! ;) I thought that was a little early to get Thanksgiving dinner prepared.

The Chambers Family said...

We loved the sweet potatoes, sorry that I got you up so early.

Julie said...

I want to come and visit!!!!!! I miss you guys so much. I always loved coming to visit you guys. Are you all ready for Christmas? We have our little tree up and some decorations and it's sooo fun. After Christmas I'm going to buy a pre-lit big tree so we'll have a normal one for next year. Love you guys!